I must preface this comment with the fact that I do not make it a habit of spreading negative publicity nor partake in google comments unless they are positive.However in this case I feel I must forewarn others NOT to see this man for botox.

Yes I know a dentist doing botox would steer anyone in the opposite direction but I thought since I am new to FL and need a dentist as well I will kill two birds with one stone as they say. The staff was lovely when I called so I made the appointment hoping for the best. The Botox was per area not by the unit. I now know this is not the way to go.

Know how many units you require and the cost per unit. They short you by doing this. I had the Botox in early Nov. and after 2 weeks called because it was not freezing.

I have been doing this long enough to know that this was plenty of time for the effects of botox to take place. I asked to see Dr. Stone to find out why and if he could correct this. He said yes and also mentioned maybe it was a bad batch!!

Huh?! Oh my! Well, I already paid so went back a week 1/2 later as this was the soonest he would see me. Great.

Funny the first time I got the appointment straight away. I had more injections in the same areas and it did not do a thing. I mean absolutely no change. He must have diluted it immensely.

:( I saw the same plastic surgeon back home for 8 years and never had a problem -ever. I was very disappointed so I called again and he said go see a plastic surgeon. Wow! But how could I argue?

He is a dentist doing Botox after all! My bad. Live and learn. So I wasted $700.00 dollars with Dr.

Stone and ended up flying to CA to have my Dr. do it CORRECTLY. One time. ( which by the way was on the house after hearing my story.

A real Dr.whose not swindling nor has a 'lack' mentality.) So my hope is that you will think twice about seeing this man for anything including your mouth if something should go wrong you will NOT be taken care of with tender loving care.

Had an Experience with Dr John Stone?

Comments

John Stone's dentist & staff r intolerable.  He told his assistant to put on a temporary crown & it FELL OUT 1st *** of food when I got home -I was LUCKY I didn't swallow the temp crown.

HAD TO GO BACK 2 have it redone.  NEXT VISIT the actual gold crown did not fit!  Dr Stone GOT agitated.   Had to go back to the office AGAIN after the lab corrected the gold crown.

The Guatemalan girl at front desk is lazy, when you make an appointment she never writes you a card with date & time, so you have to look around for their card to write it yourself from their appointment book.  My home was robbed of everything including my clock radio - so I called his front desk girl & asked for a "wake-up call" to keep a teeth-cleaning appointment the next day.  SHE NEVER CALLED, so I slept thru the appointment.  I paid Dr Stone well over $9000 CASH for the dental "work."  Fed up with Dr.

Stone's sleazy incompetent 2 dumb assistants who try to stymie his work I had to go to a new dentist. Stone himself is overly-proud & arrogant.  I asked how much an implant cost, he arrogantly said, "$5000," which is way over the going rates.

STONE pulled a tooth & kept the gold. The correct procedure is to return the valuable heavy gold to the patient & not RIP IT OFF